Quality Manager (Customer Operations)
12 month fixed term contract with a possibility of a permanent position at the end of the term
The role of the Quality Manager (QM) is to manage all aspects of Quality Assurance, Customer Satisfaction and agent coaching process within our centres. The QM will be responsible for the calibration of the network and determine which location requires investment, to meet and exceed customer expectations.
This role requires a proactive, motivated, organized, responsible candidate who is able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. The successful candidate will have a strong background in managing, planning and delivering quality assurance in a fast paced environment. This role is based in our Oxford office.
- Develop, design, and execute quality testing and monitoring
- Provide feedback to various Ops Departments on common trends, gaps, and performance results
- Develop solutions aimed to improve quality performance
- Ensure the operational and support network are calibrated to agreed standards
- Track daily, weekly and monthly performance scores related to Quality, and report the data to management.
- Monitor calls and internal audits, verifying accuracy; delivering team members with constructive feedback where appropriate
- Prepare reporting, dispute tracking, audit and coaching logs on a monthly basis for the leadership team
- Ensure all policy documents are being enforced and that timely updates are completed
- Collaborate with department leads to improve quality performance and/or recommend changes
- Analyses customer satisfaction and customer feedback to identify trends and behaviours to improve the customer experience
- Works will call centre management teams across all global locations identifying through data the training and coaching opportunities to improve quality metrics
- Monitors process and customer experience compliance across all channels (Emails, Calls, Chat and Social Media) in English, French and Italian
- Builds relationships and calibrates globally with key QA process stakeholders across departments and sites
- Fluent in English and either French, Spanish and/ or Italian
- 5 years' call centre experience required; must have Operational / QA / Training management experience and proven leadership and management skills to include training, coaching, conflict resolution, time and process management
- Experience within the Travel or high-velocity online environment is ideal
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to plan and coordinate activity across multiple stakeholders and locations globally
- Analytical with the ability to identify trends and behaviour from multiple data points
- Experience with managing work flow, processes, and schedules to accomplish goals
- Experience developing a culture of high standards, cohesive teamwork, and customer focus
- Effective oral & written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, able to present with credibility and authority. Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of management including both internal and external partners
- Proactive, innovative, able to develop new concepts and to deliver creative solutions
- Responsible, reliable, and accountable. Ethical and able to instil a clear sense of purpose in others
- Ability to create documents, metrics and reports using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Alex is part of the Places Team, which focuses on improving the quality of data on TripAdvisor’s site and working on back-end systems to ensure that information is useful and accurate.
Back to top