Product Manager, Flights
TripAdvisor is seeking an experienced Product Manager to work on our Flights business. The ideal candidate will be an innovator who understands how to craft a vision, define products, and drive concepts from planning to implementation. He/she will have experience leading large-scale new product development initiatives, including competitive and user research, business case development, scoping, and all phases of the product development lifecycle. He/she will also have experience leading cross-functional teams, serving as product and part project manager to define product specifications, establish milestones, and manage standups, ongoing development and QA efforts.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop a roadmap, create product definitions, establish milestones and manage the implementation and evolution of the product development cycle
- Identify opportunities (some of which may not exist in the industry) that enhance the user experience and drive consumer engagement.
- Launch products and identify and analyze the key performance indicators measuring post launch product success
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose and recommend solutions to increasingly complex business, UX or UI challenges
- Develop fully detailed specs that include use cases, requirements, goals and page mock-ups for new features
- Manage prioritization of new feature enhancements and bug/fixes
- Identify key performance indicators and monitor those KPIs. Ultimately you will be seen as the person responsible for getting the team to achieve the KPIs.
- Ideate a/b tests to support continual optimization of the product and business plan
- Take calculated, smart risks to push the envelope. Sometimes these risks will fail (which is ok), but you will learn from these risks and continue to push the product forward to meet aggressive KPIs
What We Seek:
- 5-7 years of internet experience
- Self-motivated team-player with an entrepreneurial passion
- Strong problem solving, analytic, and decision making skills are all required
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective actions plans to resolve issues
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects (and people) at a time
- Proven ability to prioritize and delegate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top