LaFourchette, part of TripAdvisor group company and known to the Italian market as TheFork ( https://www.thefork.it/ ) is the european leader of restaurants online booking. We are a fast-growing company, building a unique community of members to transform the way people go to restaurant.
LaFourchette company's goal is to become the #1 app for restaurant online booking in the world.
We are a looking for a digital Product Manager ready to change the dining industry with us, with a focus on our restaurant-facing product.
You will join our team in Turin, in a fast moving, scale-up environment. Reporting to a Senior Product Manager, you will take part in an international organization that values strong execution, and sharing and growing together.
What you will be responsible for:
- Imagine, create and deliver the customer experience for one or more products on the TheFork restaurants-facing tool
- Engage with restaurant owners and restaurant-facing teams (Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Customer Service...) to ensure a perfect match between their needs and our solutions, in line with our overall business strategy.
- Maintain competition watch to ensure we keep a good understanding of our business landscape.
- As a Scrum Product Owner, closely work with our Design and Technology teams to deliver on new features and products, from ideation to roll-out, with the right level of quality and according to schedule. This involves planning sprints, writing user stories, testing output, project managing delivery... as well as continuously improving our work processes through retrospectives and engagement with the team.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Work with other Product Managers on cross-team initiatives; identify dependencies along the product chain (consumer product, restaurant product, internal tools...).
- Track product performance, extract new learnings and prioritize relevant changes.
- Occasionally, engage with external partners for integrations.
- You have 4-8 years business experience as Product Manager, Product Owner, Project Manager or other similar roles in a digital company
- You have a passion for Product, and material experience in a Product / Project role, in a B2B environment involving web / mobile technologies for small businesses.
- Experience in products connecting business supply and consumer demand, a strong plus (travel, e-commerce...).
- You put the end-user at the heart of your practice. You seek to understand problems that need a better solution, and propose Product answers from there. You have a sense of what makes a great user experience, and are able to point the sweet spots between our company goals and what is best for our users.
- You thrive in an international setting
- You are willing to travel
You know how to work remotely
- You know how to collaborate with Design and Technology teams, Scrum techniques and the spirit of agile.
- You are a do-er and a problem-solver. You enjoy overcoming barriers and helping the team win.
- You can develop great relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, and balance collaboration and speed of execution.
- A careful listener, you can communicate clearly, precisely and with authenticity.
- Italian and very fluent English are a must. Knowledge of other languages, a plus (notably French, Spanish).
- Master Degree in Marketing, Information Systems or other related fields
- Attractive Salary
- Ticket Restaurants
- Health Insurance
- Sponsoring of sport/health activities
- Excellent location in the center of Turin, lot of space, foosball (aka calcetto), free coffee, fruit, water
- Travels to other company offices in Europe
Back to top