Product Manager, China
As a Product Manager you will lead both large-scale and small-scale product development initiatives for the China market, including competitive and user testing, business case development, scoping, and all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Lead cross-functional teams, serving as product and part project manager to define product specifications, establish milestones, and manage the enhancements and changes to the product throughout the lifecycle, from planning to launch.
- Balance multiple objectives, projects, stakeholders, and goals simultaneously and “on the fly”.
- Be able to articulate and defend your vision to key members of the China organization and eventually to the wider Product organization at TripAdvisor.
- Develop written requirements, wireframes, task flows and/or user scenarios and assist in creating/validating mockups, managing their iteration through the design and testing process.
- Assist in managing prioritization of new product enhancements and bug/fixes.
- Monitor key metrics and support analytics teams for continual optimization of the product and business plan
- Ensure quality assurance testing is performed prior to go-live launch of new features.
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative research to help formulate plans. Research and understand the competition.
- Monitor key conversion metrics and A/B tests to measure success.
- Manage a small team of product managers
- 3+ years of Internet/mobile app product/project management experience
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results drive environment with a diverse set of responsibilities
- Proven ability to create, analyze and communicate analytics and performance metrics
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to collaborate with remote teams and be prepared to occasionally work out of usual business hours when required to teleconference with China office
- Intermediate knowledge of Chinese language
- BS/BA is required. Technical background or MBA are a plus.
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top