TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
The TripAdvisor Attractions team is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate Product Manager to work on traveler and supplier facing products that make it easy for travelers to discover and book accommodations and attractions and for suppliers to effectively market and manage their offering.
Ideal candidates will have a passion for travel, fluency with complex data, experience optimizing online commerce funnels and the ability to create simple and usable user experiences that provide measurable results.
The Product Manager will be based in our Needham office but will work from our Boston office 1-2 days a week as needed. The ideal candidate will be innovative and able to craft a vision and communicate it with stakeholders, define products, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
What You'll Do:
- Lead new product development initiatives utilizing user and competitive research, business case development, scoping, and all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Lead cross-functional teams as product/project manager to define product specifications, establish milestones, and manage quality assurance activities.
- Define success metrics for new projects and track daily conversion/funnel metrics for existing products to ensure that all projects and existing functionality are moving towards our defined goals.
- Create annotated wireframes and define associated use-cases that articulate your vision in a way that is accessible to all members of the development lifecycle.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Assist in managing the prioritization of new features and bugs.
- Continuously propose new A/B tests aimed at improving traveler conversion and owner behavior metrics.
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of consumer-facing internet product management experience.
- Creativity and curiosity. A creative problem solver with a deep curiosity about our business and product.
- Excellent communication skills. Being able to communicate efficiently both strategic vision and specific details to various stakeholders, from senior leadership to individual project members. Being able to write clear and concise product requirements, status updates and product results.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend effective action plans to resolve issues. Experience with web or mobile analytics packages (e.g. Google Analytics) and Excel highly preferred. Familiarity with SQL will be a plus.
- Project management skills. Someone with responsibility to ensure that projects are completed in an appropriate and timely manner. Experience with agile methodologies highly preferred. Experience with project tracking and collaboration software will be a plus (e.g. JIRA).
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results drive environment with multiple responsibilities.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills are essential.
- A passion for high quality user experience and travel.
Back to top