Partnerships Operations Executive
Partnerships Operations Executive
Why This Job is Excellent:
We are looking for a new Partnerships Operations Executive to join our European Partnerships team. This role requires a highly analytical, proactive, motivated, organized and responsible candidate who is able to work well in a multinational, fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. The role is based in our London office.
What You'll Do:
The successful candidate will assist the team with business development efforts and daily account management tasks and act as the day-to-day point person for selected partners in EMEA. It will be your job to coordinate the smooth on-boarding of TripAdvisor’s partners and ensure the TripAdvisor brand is represented in the best possible way on our partners’ sites.
- Act as the point of contact for existing partners requiring assistance with content implementations.
- Create and improve mappings between partners’ hotel inventory and TripAdvisor's database
- Audit existing implementations' compliance with TripAdvisor brand guidelines
- Carry out ad-hoc data analysis for Partnerships team
- Assisting the Partnerships Managers in preparing sales pitches and presentations
- Liaise with Marketing, Product and Engineering teams to help feed the product development process with new partner requirements
What We Seek:
- Highly numerate, with strong data analysis skills and advanced use of MS Excel, and ideally SQL
- Keen interest in digital and brand marketing
- Confidence with regard to learning new tools and technologies. Our group works closely with engineers and the successful candidate must enjoy problem solving and be unafraid of technical solutions to ensure successful launch of partnerships.
- Excellent written and oral communication, strong organisational skills and attention to detail absolutely required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task and think creatively, without constant supervision.
- Account management experience of online travel or ecommerce accounts would be advantageous
- Highly adaptable with ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluency in English; any additional European languages would be considered advantageous
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behaviour and work methods accordingly.
- Grasps the essence of new information; recognises own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development; seeks feedback.
- Exhibits integrity though fair and ethical behaviour toward others and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment.
- Treats colleagues and partners with respect: considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people
- Can be relied upon to ensure that projects within areas of specific responsibility are completed in an appropriate and timely manner. Acknowledges mistakes, learns from those events and is able to move forward productively.
- Identifies and analyses problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information.
- Ability to balance time to market with a solution and make the right trade-offs along the way.
- Strong analytical skills: understands and utilises metrics relevant to role.
- Clear communication through expression of facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner.
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business.
Back to top