Optimization Sales Manager (Multilingual)
Optimization Sales Manager, (Multilingual)
Location: Oxford, UK
We are looking for an experienced Optimization Sales Manager. Optimization focuses on nurturing, educating, supporting and relationship-building with our existing customers to drive adoption of our solutions in order to ensure Optimization, and make TripAdvisor the partner of choice for the hospitality industry.
S/he will lead a team of 7-10 Optimization Consultants in the Inside Sales organization to execute flawlessly and exceed on their revenue targets and Optimization KPIs. The Optimization Consultants make outbound calls to our customers to drive adoption and ensure business value from our solutions, so that at time of renewal of subscription, we ensure Continuity.
The position will have influence on hiring, training, and the development of the Optimization team of Consultants. This position will have access to processes and tools to support their success in this role. The ideal candidate will be results-driven, execution focused and hand-on, coaching and motivating the team of Consultants to exceed targets.
- Exceed Revenue targets, customer satisfaction, conversion and related KPIs on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Efficiently and effectively drive a high volume of outbound calls in a metrics-driven inside sales center.
- Ensure optimal coverage of all territories at all times.
- Coach sales team with customer engagement skills such as negotiation, objection-handling and closing skills.
- Execute on weekly forecast and pipeline review governance model
- Work across other core disciplines in Inside Sales to ensure smooth touchpoints and handovers
- Work to onboard new talent and improve the ramp time for full productivity
- Provide support to the team by handling customer call escalations; answering questions that the sales team are not able to, and addressing customer service issues.
- Listen to phone calls throughout the day to improve performance and ensure Quality Assurance levels are met.
- Track and report on Key Performance Indicators.
- Liaise with relevant internal stakeholders quickly and effectively to resolve sales issues when they arise.
- Leverage leadership to hold team accountable and inspire them to achieve results.
- Help to create a team environment that rewards achievement and makes individual want to come to work each day.
- Significantly grow the existing business by ensuring we have the best Optimization processes in place
- Extensive experience in a similar role in a contact or call center environment, in a B2B service environment with demonstrated consistent success in achievement targets
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate and inspire a team and demonstrated ability to coach others to improve their performance in a call center environment.
- Working knowledge of CRM for lead, contact, pipe, forecast management
- Ability to analyze data to improve sales effectiveness
- Familiarity with software licensing and policies and generating customer quotations is desired
- Strong organization/prioritization skills; proven ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong listening, probing, and phone skills
- Thoroughly familiar with the use of spreadsheets, word processors, and the web.
- Ability to work well both autonomously and within a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in a second European language is highly advantageous
Back to top