Optimisation Consultant, French (Oxford)
TripAdvisor is seeking a French speaking Optimisation Consultant to join the Inside Sales organization of Hotel Solutions in Oxford, UK. An Optimisation Consultant focuses on nurturing, educating, supporting and building relationships with our existing customers to optimize our solutions and to position TripAdvisor as the partner of choice for the hospitality industry.
As an Optimisation Consultant at TripAdvisor, you will help our current customers most effectively reach their audience through TripAdvisor’s Hotel Solutions. You will be successful in this role if you have a genuine curiosity about people & local business and the innate ability to inspire action in others. Your proactive problem solving skills and the ability to improve processes will lead to success as an Optimization Consultant. You will have access to training, processes and tools to support your success in this role. The ideal candidate will be results-driven, execution focused, and customer service oriented.
You are ready to be an Optimisation Consultant if you are proactive, motivated, organized, responsible and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. This role requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as effective relationship building skills.
Beyond that, we are seeking a strong background in customer support, inside sales, and/or account management with a track-record of exceeding targets.
- Make strategic outbound calls to current customers to drive adoption, business value and client satisfaction with the ultimate goal of subscription renewal
- Respond to inbound requests (emails & calls) from current customers in a programmatic coverage-based approach
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers by providing guidance, assistance and necessary education to promote the value and benefits of our Solutions to enable business success
- Co-browse with our customers on-line to demonstrate how to adopt our solutions for business benefit
- Modify customer engagement skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns
- Achieve and exceed agreed Optimisation targets monthly and quarterly on customer satisfaction, conversion and renewal
- Collaborate with New Business Development and Continuity Sales teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- Stay curious and current on product trainings and new offerings as well as latest value proposition
Support customers through any credit card fails during contracts
- Triage appropriate queries to Customer Services
- Extensive experience in customer support, inside sales, and/or account management
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- Background in customer success, account management, and/or inside sales
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in the relevant language/s of the country covered
- Superior sales, negotiation, customer service, nurturing, and educating skills
- Not intimidated by technical interaction (i.e. co-browsing with customer on-line)
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on initiatives without constant supervision
- Demonstrated abilities in proactive problem solving and process improvement
- Coachability, openness to feedback and dedication to constant self-improvement
- Fluency in French language is a must
Tags & Keywords
customer success, account management, account coordinator, account executive, sales executive, representative, ambassador, consultative
Back to top