North American Operations Director
North American Operations Director - Las Vegas - Contact Center Operations
As the NA Operations Director you will report to the General Manager and will be responsible for driving performance for the TripAdvisor Experiences (Viator) North American operations. The role will include management of the Las Vegas call center and the outsourced Operations in the Philippines.
What You'll Do
- Be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all NA Contact Center operations, while leading a management team of direct reports.
- Success is measured by the organization's ability to provide high quality services while meeting Service Level Agreements, (SLA), improving call performance, increased use of resources and adaption of new proven technologies to increase efficiency and achievement of metrics. The leader in this role actively contributes to the overall company operational targets as well as the daily business decisions.
- Works closely with Senior Leadership within the organization and will represent the Center as the Senior Leader with responsibilities for Site Leadership. The Director will also work closely with our third party administrator to align service delivery in support of the overall customer experience.
- Drive the overall performance of the contact center organization including; service levels, revenue generation, customer satisfaction
- Lead all contact center teams including Inbound Sales, Customer Service and Email, Chat, Social Media, etc.
- Partner effectively with other global contact center operations teams
- Drive employee engagement and foster a positive and productive culture through enthusiastic leadership
- Provide a voice of the customer feedback loop to the business
- Develops strategic plans and provides leadership to ensure the organization meets established goals.
- Reviews performance metrics, reports and develop action plans to ensure performance targets are met through the continuous improvement process. Conduct monthly operational reviews with Senior Leadership.
- Ensures that quality standards, procedures and policies are properly maintained in accordance with regulatory, and compliance guidelines.
- Manages the overall operational budget and effectively manages expenses.
- Reviews short and long term staffing plans to drive strategic focus of annual planning, quarterly forecasting and daily service level goals.
- Facilitates positive and proactive operations by developing relations with other departmental groups and key stakeholders.
- Partners with product and distribution on new strategic initiatives, such as new products and services in support of the company strategy.
- Manages relationships relative to outsourced functions both internally and externally.
- Provides feedback and coaching to operations management team.
- Able to travel to offshore locations.
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies, customer satisfaction and revenues
- 12+ years managing and leading Contact Center Operations in a global organization
- Experience in customer service for ecommerce retailing
- Experience in managing a network of call centers both on and offshore
- Experience in driving revenues through telesales teams
- Strong understanding of call center technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of call/contact center dynamics and operating metrics, including technology and operational performance requirements.
- Requires strong leadership and proven coaching skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, management, motivation and analytical skills.
- Proven decision making skills
- Lean Six Sigma or equivalent certification preferred
- COPC Certification preferred
- Strong commitment to customer service and quality required.
- Candidate must be detail orientated with strong organization, presentation and prioritization skills
- experience in leading contact center site operations in a high-growth and change environment
- Experience leading front-line teams of 1000+ service/sales consultants
- Ability to set strategy and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives
- Ability to connect with staff at all levels and provide hands on enthusiastic leadership to effectively manage change
- Proven experience leveraging technology to optimize customer operations
- Experience utilizing and implementing enabling technology to drive process improvement
- Ability to use data and analysis to drive decision making
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Back to top