Key Accounts Sales Manager
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
Key Account Sales Manager TripAdvisor Restaurant Solution.
Restaurant Solution is a new business unit of TripAdvisor. Our mission is to help Restaurant Owners to lever TripAdvisor in order to improve their business and grow their revenue. With over 100 million unique visitors / month on the restaurant pages, more than 4 million listed restaurants and 600 k registered restaurants, our ambition is to convince more than 100k restaurants in the coming years to use our premium services.
In order to speed up our development, we are looking for a key account sales rep for America.
Beyond the sales and relationship management with restaurants chains and groups, you will also play an active role on shaping the value proposition we develop and in building additional sales capability in the US.
You have a strong background in business development, sales and sales operations, with a track-record of hitting and or exceed goals. You want to participate to the development of a new business unit in a start-up mode. Contact us.
- Prospecting the main restaurant chains in North America to sell restaurant Solution products (TripAdvisor Premium, TripAdvisor advertising, TripAdvisor Specials...)
- Managing the relationship with the key accounts
- Negotiating and managing deal with third party distribution channel
- Goal is to sign 5 k restaurants in the 2 coming years through key accounts
- Collaborate with the product teams to the roadmap definition in order to increase the value of the products for restaurants
Sales and personal organization:
- Proven experience in key accounts acquisition/retention within sales at a leading company.
- Excellent prospecting, negotiation and sales skills.
- Ability to organize yourself in order to be efficient and professional in your relationship with customers
- Accomplished candidates with 6-10 years of experience in account management, search marketing and and/or e-commerce.
Drive and business
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver without constant supervision.
- Solution engineering capable, you will help your customer create more value and the team built better products
- Able to leverage contacts in the restaurant community– restaurants chains, Professional organizations, representation companies, third party resellers and other hospitality businesses, etc.
Project management and team work
- Work together with rest of sales teams and cross functional teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- Experience in project management in order to make sure that every sales is followed by a smooth implementation
Willingness to travel
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, TripAdvisor is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top