iOS Sofware Engineer / Swift & Objective C
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
TheFork (formerly Restorando), part of TripAdvisor Media Group since May 2014, is the leading European and LATAM restaurant booking platform with presence in 20 markets, more than 80,000 restaurants. Our vision is to become the #1 restaurant app for diners.
We are looking for Software Engineers ready to change an industry and join our Engineering Team in Buenos Aires. We have many challenges that need to be solved with highly performant solutions, addressing beautiful interfaces without being troubled by the scalability of the platform itself.
Our stack is mostly in Node both on the backend and frontend, and we work with React for our interfaces and GraphQL as API. Our Mobile Apps are made with Swift and Kotlin. Our engineers take great pride in their code, and pay close attention to the pull requests you will submit.
- Passionate about software development.
- Experience working on iOS development (2 years minimum).
- Experience working with Swift & Objective-C
- Experience consuming REST APIs and GraphQL APIs.
- Ability to think of the customer and the business in order to solve problems and get stuff done.
- Familiarity with iOS design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Applies progressive enhancement philosophy.
- Proficient English level
Nice to have
- Ability to make independent decisions based on product requirements.
- Testing skills (Unit tests, integration tests. Knowledge in testing frameworks such as Quick, Nimble)
- Ability to manage complexity in a large project, and incur technical debt only after considering the tradeoffs.
- Ping Pong skills :)
- Chance to make an enormous impact in a rapidly growing Tech Company
- TripAdvisor stocks
- 3 weeks vacation
- OSDE Medical Coverage
- Flexible office hours
- 15% discount on Viator (offers tickets for tours and activities)
- Wellness / Fitness reimbursement + Gym Discounts
- Udemy for Business (Full access to the E-learning Platform)
- Hertz's Gold Plus Reward membership
- Office Food (coffee, milk, cookies, cereal, etc)
- Happy fridays on the office
- Fun times: Team buildings and Day out to have fun with your team
Back to top