Inside Sales Manager France
Inside Sales Manager France
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 40,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 14 million monthly visits, 7 millions of opinions and more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette" in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TripAdvisor/TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application) and TripAdvisor.
TheFork / LaFourchette
We are looking for an Inside Sales Manager for the French Inside Sales Team in our Sales organization. The Inside Sales Manager develops and builds the existing French Inside Sales team, consisting of 12 Inside sales and 4 Inbound sales, of which 2 team leaders. The position is part of a bigger Sales team consisting of Field Sales and Account managers. The ideal candidate will be results-driven & execution focused as well as customer-oriented and responsive.
This role requires a proactive, motivated, organized, responsible Inside Sales Manager who is able to build and work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. It requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as good relationship building skills.
S/he will preferably have a strong background in leading a team of telesales, account management, telemarketing, customer services and support.
Located in our SSC office in Barcelona, s/he will be part of the Sales team, in charge of telephone sales to restaurants.
· Building and leading a team of French 16 Inside/Inbound Sales
· Improve productivity of the team
· Proactively suggest and implement changes in current processes
· Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within TheFork and Tripadvisor
· Developing company / team KPIs
· Work together with rest of sales teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
· Keep up with product training and new offerings as well as latest value proposition
· Fluent in French & English (3 rd language is a plus)
· 2 - 3 years team management experience in telesales or customer support experience in B2B online environment and / or leisure-restoration.
· People management skills
· Experience in developing company / team KPIs
· Strong organizational and analytic skills
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
· Excellent sales, negotiation, customer service, nurturing, educating and communications skills
Self-motivated and thorough
· Experienced at building effective customer relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust
· Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
· Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country/ies covered
· Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on targets without constant supervision
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
· Exhibits integrity through fair and ethical behavior towards other and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
· Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business
· Problem-solving skills
· Team player
· Full-time work availability.
· Plus requirements:
· Experience with a restaurant.
Knowledge with Salesforce program or with Contact Center programs.
Back to top