Inside Sales Manager
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to lead a high performing team of revenue quota-carrying inside sales executives. The Inside Sales team is known internally as Business Development. This team focuses on engaging with our prospects and positioning our hotel solutions so that we can gain new customers and expand our customer base to be the partner of choice for the hospitality industry. This team is responsible for negotiation and closing all new business.
The successful candidate will lead a team of up to 10 Business Development Executives in the Inside Sales organization to execute flawlessly and exceed on their revenue targets and KPIs. This role manages the Sales Executives who make outbound calls to a designated territory of prospects, positioning our hotel solutions and create pipeline and forecasts to reach monthly and quarterly targets.
The position will have influence on hiring, training, and the development of the Business Development team, which focus on new business opportunities with independent boutique hotels throughout the Region. This position will have access to processes and tools to support their success in this role. The ideal candidate will be results-driven, execution focused and hand-on, coaching and motivating the team to exceed targets.
- Exceed Revenue targets and related KPIs on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Efficiently and effectively handle a high volume of outbound calls in a metrics-driven inside sales center.
- Ensure optimal coverage of all territories at all times.
- Coaching approach on customer engagement skills such as negotiation, objection-handling and closing skills.
- Execute on weekly forecast and pipeline review governance model
- Work across other core disciplines in Inside Sales to ensure smooth touchpoints and handovers
- Work to onboard new talent and improve the ramp time for full productivity
- Provide support to the team by handling customer call escalations; answering questions that the sales reps are not able to, and addressing customer service issues.
- Listen to phone calls throughout the day to improve performance and ensure Quality Assurance levels are met.
- Track and report on Key Performance Indicators.
- Liaise with relevant internal stakeholders quickly and effectively to resolve sales issues when they arise.
- Hold team accountable and inspire them to achieve results.
- Help to create a team environment that rewards achievement and makes individual want to come to work each day.
- Significantly grow the existing business by ensuring we have the best Business Development processes in place
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar managerial role in a contact or call center environment, in a B2B service environment with demonstrated consistent success in achievement targets
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate and inspire a team and demonstrated ability to coach others to improve their performance in a call center environment.
- Working knowledge of CRM for lead, contact, pipe, forecast management
- Ability to analyze data to improve sales effectiveness
- Familiarity with software licensing and policies and generating customer quotations is desired
- Strong organization/prioritization skills; proven ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong listening, probing, and phone skills
- Thoroughly familiar with the use of spreadsheets, word processors, and the web.
- Ability to work well both autonomously and within a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in a second language (Spanish) is a plus
Back to top