HR Director, China
The HR Director will be responsible for supporting Business Leaders to determine the right HR roadmap and strategy. This role is based in Beijing but also supports a small team in Shanghai, with management responsibility for a small HR team (x 3). The role reports into Global HR and works closely with Global HR Centers of Excellence. Responsibilities include:
- Develops human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives and business strategy.
- Responsible for talent acquisition, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, compliance, and labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by leading the team to deliver on HR strategies.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Lead local HR team to ensure individual and team development, coaching, training team members to accomplish their job and career goals.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years Human Resources management related experience - minimum 5 years in a leadership position.
- Bachelor or above degree, major in Human Resources or Business Management is preferred.
- MNC working experience is preferred, familiar with matrix reporting structure.
- Broad knowledge and experiencein employment law,compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training and development.
- Above average oral and written English communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Demonstratedability to lead and develop Human Resources staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team thatprovides company leadership and direction.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Demonstrated high level of confidentiality.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing communityinvolvement preferred.
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, self-motivated individual is a must.
Back to top