Head of Acquisition & Media
Part of TripAdvisor, TheFork is the leading European restaurant booking platform, providing an online and mobile service to internet users to find, select and book restaurants.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
TheFork, headquartered in Paris with over 700 employees, is operating in 18 countries under the brands LaFourchette (France, Switzerland), TheFork (Italy, Portugal, Brazil, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands and Australia), ElTenedor (Spain), Restorando (South America: Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Chile, Peru, Panama and Uruguay).
The Acquisition & Media team focuses on growing TheFork's user base and increasing the engagement of existing users, through all digital (SEM, Social Ads, Display, App campaigns, ...) and offline channels (TV, OOH, ...), for all TheFork geographies. In the day-to-day, this team is strongly interfaced with several other functions amongst which (i) marketing teams from local markets, (ii) central functional teams (Data, Product, ...), and (iii) key partners (Google, Facebook, media agencies, ...)
TheFork is currently looking for a Head of Acquisition & Media to lead this great team. This role will report to the Chief Marketing Officer, and is located in Paris, France.
What you will do :
- Definition and deployment of the Acquisition & Media strategy, on all channels, for all countries
- Budget definition and management, in collaboration with Finance & Country teams
- Monitoring and Measurement of channels efficiency (Spend, CAC & ROAS, ...), LTV modelling
- Direct management of online acquisition campaigns in all countries for all channels (SEM, Facebook / Instagram, UAC, Search Ads, Display, Affiliation...)
- Active role in selecting & implementing tracking & measurement tools, and defining attribution models (in collaboration with Data team)
- Animation of country marketing teams dedicated to Media & Acquisition in their respective geos
- Knowledge and best-practice sharing with TripAdvisor Acquisition teams
- Build strong relationships with our key partners (Google, Facebook...), and leverage this relationship to meet our ambitious business goals
- Lead a great multi-cultural team (6 FTEs) and take this team to the top!
Who you are :
- Strong experience (10+ years) in the field of User Acquisition / Performance Marketing / Media
- Advanced understanding of paid marketing concepts & strategies
- Perfect knowledge of digital marketing channels (SEA, Affiliate programs, E mailing, banners, RTB, Social media tracking, ad serving...) and associated analytics tools
- Excellent project management skills: organized, structured, enjoys juggling with a wide variety of projects & priorities
- Results-oriented, focus on getting things done
- Outstanding relational skills: teamwork oriented, thrives in a collaborative international environment
- Humble and positive mindset, eager to learn
- Impeccable English speaking and writing skills (additional languages are a plus)
What we offer
- A scale up environment within a market leading global organisation;
- Superb offices in the hearth of Paris (9e) with terraces and rooftops ;
- We have personal coaches everyday on site (Boxe, Yoga, Swedish gym...). Massages on Friday;
- Video games room. Foosball or Ping-pong if you prefer;
- Weekly afterworks.
Back to top