Global Sales Enablement Lead
- Needham, MA
Why this job is awesome:
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Training and Partner Enablement Lead to join our Enablement team to assist with the company's efforts to develop our sales teams and partner education programs. Tasking with driving our Enterprise Sales training efforts, s/he will be responsible for ensuring our Enterprise Sellers (Hotel/ OTA, Media and DMO) are developing the skills and knowledge needed to be successful in their current role, and prepare them for the next position. In addition, s/he will be responsible for building out partner education programmes that accelerates product adoption together with communicating and evangelizing Tripadvisor's partner solutions.
Ideal candidates will have relevant experience in a fast paced marketing and sales environment, excellent communication and leadership skills, deep advertising sales domain expertise and excellent facilitation and presentation skills. S/he will have a demonstrated ability and desire to perform hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves level that will help transform our sales organization.
S/he must be culturally sensitive and familiar with global market variations in order to deliver training effectively. This role reports into the Senior Director of Enablement.
What you'll do:
- Lead the planning, design, implementation and delivery of global training programs for Enterprise Sales
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership and Sales Management to assess needs related to training and development in order to execute on time sensitive requests and build long-term strategy
- Create and drive the onboarding of our new Enterprise Sellers
- Support our GTM initiatives around the launch and adoption of new products
- Build, launch and drive adoption of a partner education program to support retention
- Oversee creation of digital education assets (e.g. video, webinars, product simulations, welcome emails, insights articles ...) to support product adoption
- Support global partner communications strategy including on-going content creation as it relates to overall partner enablement plan.
- Contribute to talent identification and development activities
- Help drive critical transformation, productivity, and cross business unit initiatives to ensure effective execution.
- Define, track and oversee the metrics and reporting needed to measure success and impact of programs
- Stay connected to the competitive landscape, including trends in training development and learning as an engagement and retention tool
- Proactively considers/identifies new strategies, tactics and vendors to raise the level of the team's thinking and performance, ultimately finding ways to do more with less
What we need from you:
- 8+ years of combined work experience in Sales / Marketing / Sales Enablement / Training & Development
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Roll up your sleeves mentality and willingness to solve problems and make improvements
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multitask effectively
- Demonstrated history of results-driven approach through good follow-up and follow-through in an extremely competitive environment.
- A good balance of pie-in-the-sky imagination and pragmatic hands-on ability.
- Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills including being able to take direction/criticism, effectively sell/present your ideas and communicate eloquently to clients and stakeholders.
- Relish the chance to work with others and hate the phrase "that's not my job.
- A positive and collaborative team member and solutions-oriented leader.
- Effective at navigating a matrixed environment with strong cross functional, collaboration and influence skills
- Experience leading and managing a team
Tripadvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At Tripadvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
Back to top