Field Hunter KAM
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 50,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 18 million monthly visits, 11 millions of opinions and more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, connects restaurants and diners via TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
What you will do:
Reporting to Sales Director Spain, the main responsibility is to prospect, negotiate & close a deal with big groups of restaurants:
- You will visit restaurant that restaurant offer & strategic team said you that are interested for our Company visit him
- You will visit restaurants that KAM team told you that is necessary to go there for explaining something about our products or just as a commercial action planned.
- Plan your visits according your area responsibility and organize the best that you can for having more profit or your visit to the Restaurants.
This person is going to work based at Madrid or Barcelona, moving around Spain
Who you are:
- Expert in Negotiation and communication skills (presential & by phone).
- High analytical skills
- High detail orientation
- High Working team
- High perseverance and working under pressure.
- Advanced Customer orientation
- Proactive and Independent / autonomous
- Positive & constructive attitude is very important.
- Native Spanish
- Medium/fluent in English
- Experience in sales (2 years), preferably in Restaurants or Tourism
- High advanced user in MS Office
- Good user of Sales Force or similar CRM.
- Preferential tourism area, management & Sales Degree
- Good general culture on restaurants market
We like organized people, dynamic and with good communications skills. Also use to work in team and with a high work volume.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Madrid
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)
Back to top