Director, Global Compensation
As a member of TripAdvisor’s HR team, the Director, Global Compensation will be responsible for strategy, research, plan design, implementation and administration of the organization’s global traditional, executive and sales compensation programs.
- Develop, initiate and implement overall global compensation strategy and philosophy for TAMG worldwide. Ensure programs are competitive and in line with current trends.
- Provide input and guidance to HR partners to ensure compensation philosophy is implemented appropriately at all locations and that local sales compensation programs are effective.
- Manage and deliver annual and mid-year compensation cycles that include merit, market adjustment, promotions, bonus and equity allocations.
- Provide guidance to Executive Team members regarding executive compensation pay program.
- Actively participate in the design and preparation of compensation materials.
- Partner with Finance and Legal on regulatory filings such as 10K, 10Q, 8K, Proxy and Form 3,4,5 reporting as well as Board compensation via 1099.
- Create and align governance around worldwide Compensation programs to overall HR strategy.
- Communicate effectively at all levels of the organization across all functions regarding compensation.
- Lead management of global equity design, implementation and administration.
- Responsible for internal and external compliance and statutory reporting related to global equity programs.
- Partner with Finance, Accounting, and Legal resources to ensure feasibility of costs, risks tolerance, and legal implications.
- Oversee all vendor relationships with compensation and equity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, HR or a related field, CCP, or SPHR certification preferred.
- 10+ years related compensation experience.
- 4+ years management experience with a focus on building strong, collaborative teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience working in a financial analysis capacity.
- Exposure to leading-edge compensation practices and concepts and ability to transition ideas and concepts into practical plans and programs.
- Experience administering all components of total rewards, including equity and compensation plans.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical skills, proactive approach and attention to detail.
Must be able to perform customary physical duties and meet appropriate social expectations of a professional office environment.
TripAdvisor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
***This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization. ***
Back to top