Customer Service Agent- French Native
Languages required: Native Italian plus Fluent English and one other European language essential.
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS WITHOUT THE ABOVE LANGUAGES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
This position is with one of Tripadvisor's travel brands - www.Viator.com
Viator is part of the Tripadvisor family and remains the world's leading resource for researching, finding and booking the best travel experiences worldwide.
Viator joined the TripAdvisor family in 2014.
What’s so great about Viator?
Our team of travel insiders is obsessed with finding the best things to do everywhere we travel. From Paris to Phuket to Perth, from traditional tours to once-in-a-lifetime experiences, we have something for every kind of traveler. And we are proud to say that after 17 experience-packed years, we are the world leader.
About the Role
- Customer service co-ordination for all Viator retail travel distributors/agents from the booking process to basic technical support and troubleshooting
- Ensuring the highest form & delivery of customer service to the customer, agent & supplier
- Frontline Customer Service for the company (Predominantly email based plus some phone work). Servicing booking requests, inquiries, administration etc.
- Communication to Customer Service Manager in relation to all customer service & support issues
- Use initiative to ensure product information from bookings and assistance requests is up to date and forwarded to product team if needed
- Liaise with Market Sales Co-ordinators and Market Sales Managers where necessary
- Accurate delivery of booking information into various in-house software solutions
- Time management of effective customer service delivery
- Maintenance of existing Customer Service tools (databases, manuals, in-house forms)
- Continuing improvement to customer service administration and work methods
- Effective “handover” to following Customer Service staff members – clear, concise and detailed information
- Special project / product work when required
- Point of contact (on a rotating basis) for retail travel distributors, customers, agents & suppliers in relation to all Viator product and the online booking process
- Logging and collating all system and product errors
- Control (on a rotating basis) of the online booking / cancellation / amendment procedures
Essential skills / experience:
- Native speaker of Italian; Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in English. Oral and written fluency in one of the following European languages: French, German, Brazilian Portuguese or Spanish is also essential.
- Experience in travel either in product development, operations or reservations
- Good background knowledge of computers and basic IT functions
- Global geographical knowledge
- Good administrative skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Quick learner
- Ability to focus on issues at hand and manage a range of issues at one time
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work effectively on own
- Proactive attitude
- Time management skills and the ability to work under pressure/meet deadlines
Computer skills – Word, Excel, Internet, e-mail, databases
Hours: We are looking to cover the weekends. The working week will be Sunday to Thursday. Public Holiday work is required at times
Times: from 9am to 5.30pm (weekdays); from 9am to 5.00pm (weekends)
Back to top