Customer Service Advisor, Spanish and English required
Tripadvisor Vacation Rentals (Holiday Letting division)
Tripadvisor Vacation Rentals (Holiday Lettings division) is the largest holiday home website in the UK and continues to grow impressively with a constantly changing product offer. It is a fully owned subsidiary of TripAdvisor.com. With more than 20 million unique monthly visitors worldwide. TripAdvisor has recently reached a milestone of 100 million reviews and opinions, doubling its content in two years and featuring more user-generated content than any other travel website!
TripAdvisor.com is the largest travel community in the world and a leader in the growing online travel market, offering consumers high-quality, unbiased content plus booking opportunities via our partner booking engines. If you're interested in joining a group of extraordinary people at one of the world’s fastest growing travel media web sites, join TripAdvisor. At TripAdvisor, we combine a unique mix of creativity, analytics, and a casual environment to get innovative new products and services to market faster, and we need the best and the brightest contributors to help move that forward. We’re a passionate, fun, and analytical team with the energy of a start-up and the stability of a profitable enterprise.
Objectives of the Role:
Handle inbound calls from our all customers and deliver a consistent level of outstanding service and add value to the customers’ experience that continually exceeds their expectations. Working to provide consistent, high-quality, pro-active support to Holiday Lettings private advertisers and ensure a high standard of advertising across the site.
You should speak f;luent English plus one other European language (French, Spanish, Italian, or Spanish)
Key responsibilities of the Customer Service Team:
- Handle inbound calls consistently meeting and maintaining Department standards and goals (i.e. ATT, ACW, Quality).
- Ability to provide expert advice and accurate information to customers regarding the website, booking challenges, and changes/cancellations to existing reservations.
- Follow company guidelines while thinking quickly and outside the box to offer solutions to meet the customer’s needs.
- Resolve calls and only escalating when all options have been exhausted.
- Provide clear and concise documentation of all cases.
- Meet schedule adherence goals set forth by TripAdvisor.
- Make outbound calls to customers to follow up on a variety of issues.
- Use multiple applications during call (i.e.Spiti, Salesforce, Admin tools).
- Participate and provide feedback during focus groups. Work effectively and concisely within a larger team structure to meet company goals.
- Ability to proactively offer positive and constructive feedback.
- Maintain positive attitude at all times.
Required Skill set of Customer Service Advisor:
Strong technical skills and computer knowledge, including all Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Traveller-focused with the ability to work effectively and professionally with internal and external customers
- Ability to de-escalate calls in an effective manner.
- Strong problem solving skills/ability to empathize with customer.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to assess the customer and adjust communication style accordingly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to positively influence others.
- Knowledge of the travel industry.
- Ability to effectively multi-task during and after calls and follow through in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in high stress environment; managing stress in a professional manner and without disruption to the operation, employees, or customers.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to change in a constructive manner.
Back to top