Customer Relations Manager
The Customer Relations Manager has global responsibility for the investigation, resolution and reporting of all customer related complaints within TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals. Managing teams in both Boston and Oxford to drive a focused, effective and prompt resolution for the customer: whilst ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations / legislation.
The role is also globally responsible for the holiday cancellation process, and agents dedicated to this campaign.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience reduce complaint ratio and minimise losses to the business - Developing and implementing action plans around these
- Identifying process, systems, or organisational opportunities to streamline the end-to-end customer journeys.
- Auditing of processes to ensure currency and accuracy in line with department standards
- Analyse multiple customer listening posts (Net Promoter surveys, Complaint Tracking, Call listening, Operational metrics)
- Partner with the legal and PR teams to assess and strengthen process controls and regulatory adherence
- Provide real-time support to customer operations; ensure timely resolution of agent questions, issues impacting customer experience, and customer escalations, as needed.
- Ensure SLA’s on responding to complaints and escalations are reached.
- Report risk events and ensure Corrective Action Plans are raised as necessary
- Partner with operations management and new product teams to successfully introduce new products and processes to our customer and global base
- Work closely with outsourcing partners and our vendor manager to help improve the quality of their service delivery – tracking non-adherence / escalations, analysing root cause and taking correction action where necessary
- To monitor all potential claims ensuring minimal financial impact to the and provide financial reporting back to management on the cost of resolution
- Oversee the cancellation / rehousing process and internal team – providing full management and reporting on this business area
- Produce monthly reporting of the above to senior management level
- Team Management of the internal Customer Relations Department and Cancellation / Rehousing team
- Assist generally in the running of the TAVR Customer Operations department helping to ensure adherence to service levels at all times
- Consistently meet and maintain Department standards and goals
- Assist in supervising staff in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Any other duties delegated ad-hoc
Back to top