Customer Operations Quality Lead
Why this job is excellent:
TripAdvisor is recruiting for a new position within the Customer Services Department.
The Tripadvisor (TA) Operations Quality Lead (QM) will have direct responsibility for the Quality Assurance and Voice of the Customer (VOC) programs. The role will be global, supporting all contact centre locations servicing the Tripadvisor brand. As a result of analysis and customer feedback, the QM will be responsible for developing both the Customer Satisfaction and Agent Quality programs
The successful candidate will have experience within a call-centre environment and will work closely with management to make recommendations based on observable trends surfaced through the QA processes and also collaborate closely with the Operations teams to develop training programs to continually improve the customer experience. The QM will be responsible for the calibration of the network and determine which location requires investment, to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Being a new role to the business this is an exciting chance for a multi-lingual individual to bring the required skills and experience to the table – driving the customer experience by building the Quality and VOC programs with of internal sites and outsourced partners.
What you’ll do:
- Analyses customer satisfaction and customer feedback to identify trends and behaviours to improve the customer experience
- Through analysis identify functional indicators that drive customer retention
- Work with call centre management teams across all global locations identifying through data the training and coaching opportunities to improve quality metrics
- Working closely with training determine and develop the voice of the brand through program
- Monitors process and customer experience compliance across all channels (Emails, Calls and possibly Chat and Social Media in the near future.
- Provides coaching and feedbacks to team manager in order to improve agent performance
- Assist to put in place structured training / coaching programmes for individuals where needed
- Set up audit trails of quality and coaching sessions
- Through analysis develops a monthly report highlighting opportunities at a location and language level to reduce customer dissatisfaction.
- Provides daily, weekly and monthly trends and reports to operations
- Produces and analysis reports for trends, patterns, and root causes of issues
- Builds relationships and calibrates globally with key QA process stakeholders across departments and sites
- Designs the quality monitoring formats and standards
- Develop training material to train compliance standards to new hires across all global centres
- Motivates and inspires team members, maintains healthy group dynamics, facilitates problem solving and collaboration, and helps drive appropriate workplace behaviours
- Participate in monthly contact center management meetings and deliver status reports related to quality assurance content, plans, changes, needs and metrics.
- Build and collaborate with call center department managers to design call monitoring formats and successful quality standards
Interim cover for Managers and Team Leaders when required
What we need from you:
- Fluent in English is essential and knowledge of another major European language will be an advantage.
- Call center experience required; must have QA management experience and proven leadership and management skills to include training, coaching, conflict resolution, time and process management
- Experience within the Travel or high-velocity online environment is ideal
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to plan and coordinate activity across multiple stakeholders and locations globally
- Ability to work with and bring groups/departments to consensus
- Ability to identify trends and behaviour from multiple data points
- Experience with managing work flow, processes, and schedules to accomplish goals
- Experience developing a culture of high standards, cohesive teamwork, and customer focus
- Effective oral & written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, able to present with credibility and authority. Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of management including both internal and external partners
- Proactive, innovative, able to develop new concepts and to deliver creative solutions
- Responsible, reliable, and accountable. Ethical and able to instill a clear sense of purpose in others
- Able to create documents, metrics and reports using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top