CRM Senior Manager
Why this job is excellent:
Working for TripAdvisor vacation Rentals, a division of TripAdvisor Global, based in London or Oxford, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and passionate marketer to further develop their email marketing skills. You will take primary responsibility for managing and growing all home owner CRM programs.
This position is an exceptional opportunity for an analytical, highly-motivated superstar interested in a fast paced online travel business.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for planning, developing and executing owner behaviour strategies to drive increased home owner engagement
- Create CRM programs, across multiple brands, which encourage response from owners. You will optimize these programs over time through A/B testing
- Liaise with applicable Product, Marketing, Copy/Translations, Design, Customer Service and Sales teams to ensure coordinated and successful launch of each program
- Develop goals and track key metrics. Analyze performance of campaigns, leveraging learnings to improve future performance
- Communicate improvements and progress in weekly updates
- Manage CRM specialists to help drive results
What we need from you:
- Experience managing and growing large, complex email marketing programs, preferably at B2B internet businesses.
- Thorough knowledge of email marketing, including list development, segmentation, deliverability, creative development, and analytics.
- Naturally creative with strong written communication skills.
- Exceptional problem solving, quantitative, and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS, SQL and ExactTarget a big plus
- Results oriented with roll-up-the-sleeves attitude – proven ability to execute.
- Strong attention and focus to details.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at one-time with very little direction.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, mindset and work ethic are a must.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Since June 2010, we have been wholly owned by TripAdvisor - the world's largest travel website. This ensures that our adverts can be showcased on a global stage - an enviable position in a competitive global travel marketplace.
Together with TripAdvisor our ambition is to dominate the holiday rental marketplace worldwide. We're constantly evolving our website and our advertising options for owners and agents. We want to provide the most effective solutions for advertisers and give the greatest breadth of choice in the most digestible form to travellers around the world.
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top