CRM Operations Specialist
CRM Operations Specialist
Company: TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals (TAVR) & Attractions
Location: San Francisco, CA
Functional Area: CRM
Employment Type: Full Time Regular
Who are we
TripAdvisor is the world’s largest online travel site, visited by 390 million travellers each month, and our business – TripAdvisor Rentals and Attractions – are a fascinating and ever-evolving part of the organisation.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the digital space. We’re looking for a talented CRM specialist to own critical elements of our email programme, as well as assisting in technical projects that increase our efficiency and improve the experience for both our travellers and homeowners.
Why this job is excellent
As a CRM specialist for a pioneering digital organisation, you will play an integral part in shaping its future success. This is a fantastic opportunity for a technically-minded CRM specialist to further develop their skills whilst creating ground-breaking customer experiences that delight our customers and drive exponential business growth.
What you’ll get
You’ll be surrounded by a leading team of digital experts who will support your development within a fast-paced business environment. Working alongside seasoned CRM managers, you will report to a Senior CRM Director and have frequent exposure to the senior leadership in the organisation.
You’ll get experience of working across the entire company by building strategic partnerships with key stakeholders (Customer Service, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Product and Engineering functions).
What You'll Do
This is a pivotal role which requires end-to-end delivery; from capturing business requirements through to planning, product delivery, and evaluation of performance against KPIs.
You’ll be highly motivated and excel at managing multiple projects simultaneously to test and execute immediate change.
Responsibilities will include, but not be restricted to:
- Working with the Product team to gather requirements for transactional emails
- Managing one-off email requests for both owners and travellers
- Writing technical specs, testing and executing email programmes as per business needs
- Be responsible for reporting on the success of campaigns against a series of defined metrics
- Assisting the CRM team with testing of CRM programmes and initiatives
- Assisting CRM managers in ad-hoc traveller and homeowner projects
What We Seek
- Experience working in a CRM role in a high energy online environment (experience working with an Email Service Provider is a plus)
- Proven history of developing high quality digital user experiences
- Ability to manage large, cross-functional projects and deal with multiple monthly launches
- Experience working with Technology teams to drive technical projects
- Good understanding of information architecture
- Strong communication skills that enable you to engage with senior leaders and internal stakeholders
- Meticulous attention to detail with a clear, methodological approach to problem solving
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (with demonstrated experience in analysis, research and presentation creation)
- Prior experience with Agile methodology is preferred, but not essential
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Jennifer focuses on constantly bringing new clients onboard TripAdvisor’s advertisement platforms, maintaining individual client relationships and retaining each company’s business year after year.
Back to top