CRM Data Executive
CRM Data Executive
Who are we
TripAdvisor is the world’s largest online travel site, visited by 390 million travellers each month, and our business – TripAdvisor Rentals and Attractions – are a fascinating and ever-evolving part of the organisation.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the digital space. We are looking for a talented CRM Data Executive to own analytics and insights for the CRM function of our rental and attraction business.
Why this job is excellent
As a CRM Data Manager for a pioneering digital organisation, you will play an integral part in shaping its future success. This is a fantastic opportunity for a logically-minded CRM Data Executive to further develop their skills whilst providing compelling insights that help create ground-breaking programs that will delight our customers and drive exponential business growth.
What you’ll get
You’ll be surrounded by a leading team of digital experts who will support your development within a fast-paced business environment. Working alongside seasoned CRM managers, you will report to a Senior CRM Director and have frequent exposure to the senior leadership in the organisation.
What You'll Do
This is a pivotal role which requires end-to-end delivery; from capturing business requirements through to planning, product delivery, and evaluation of performance against KPIs.
You’ll be highly motivated and excel at managing multiple projects simultaneously
Responsibilities will include, but not be restricted to:
- Answering key business questions on our customer behaviour, helping to steer the direction of CRM campaigns by enabling the CRM managers to make data-led decisions
- Execute the analyses using a range of tools/resources (MS Excel, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Tableau), and present the data in an easily digestible format
- Responsible for CRM AB test analysis - defining a win or loss through significance testing
- Creating reporting on new CRM initiatives - deciding which data format is appropriate (Excel, Tableau, MSS Report Builder)
- Maintaining the existing CRM reporting, ensuring the key metrics are always relevant with the evolution of the campaigns
- Using the data warehouse to collate email recipient lists based on specific criteria
- Investigating data issues, root causing the bug, and following up with the relevant teams to ensure data is always correct
What We Seek
- Educated to degree level in a numerical discipline
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Expert ability with MS Excel
- Experience in SQL desirable, or knowledge of other coding languages
- High level of attention to detail, and the ability to sense check figures
- Ability to work with large datasets and summarise findings in a clear format
- Ability to work at all levels including senior management
- Confident with learning new tools and technologies
- Be able to take a ‘speed wins’ attitude - identifying opportunities where the route to the answer can be streamlined
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Jennifer focuses on constantly bringing new clients onboard TripAdvisor’s advertisement platforms, maintaining individual client relationships and retaining each company’s business year after year.
Back to top