Content Specialist, Korean
As Global Content Specialist (Korean) you will monitor user generated content in the Korean point of sale to ensure it meets TripAdvisor's moderation guidelines, as well as take ownership of activities relating to the Korea point of sale.
- Monitor user generated content in Korea point of sale to ensure it meets TripAdvisor's moderation guidelines
- Take ownership of activities relating to Korea point of sale, including planning resources and forecasting content volumes
- Leverage data analysis to identify and make changes needed to content filtration to maintain a high threshold of quality and integrity of the site.
- Track content health metrics, using data to report on filter performance, user trends or identify and report bugs
- Provide expert advice related to trends on Korea point of sale and its users to the product team
- Support content processing team by acting as expert point of contact. Conduct regular quality assessment checks respond to escalations from internal and external stakeholders and report trends observed to the management team.
- Respond to user support inquiries pertaining to the integrity status of their account or listing
- Fulfill the role of a mentor new team members and specialists
- Participate in cross-team collaboration efforts within the department
- Ensure the accuracy of user submitted information about destinations, hotel, restaurant and attractions, localizing property information as appropriate
- 2-5 years professional experience supporting an online community
- BA/BS required
- Proficiency in Korean and English
- Strong time management/prioritization skills, flexibility and multi-tasking ability
- Experience working in a fast-paced web environment with web-based tools
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Ability to learn new tools and skills quickly
- Strong communication skills and ability to easily collaborate across a global workforce
- Excellent people skills and the ability to resolve user issues diplomatically
- Excellent editorial judgment and strong command of the English language
- Strong mentorship and coaching abilities
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Jennifer focuses on constantly bringing new clients onboard TripAdvisor’s advertisement platforms, maintaining individual client relationships and retaining each company’s business year after year.
Back to top