Cash Collector Swedish and Danish
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 40,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 15 million monthly visits, 8 millions of opinionsand more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, connects restaurants and diners via TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Under the Head of Billing & Collection Director & The international Credit Collector Manager, you will ensure to make call campaign and the recovery of bad debts on a portfolio for Swedish & Danish markets (business expense) in outgoing and incoming calls.
You come in after the first bills become due and until the end of the process (receipt or transfer to a collection agency).
What you will do
- Make friendly reminders on customer invoices for restaurants and make recovery call
- Answer the questions of the customers by phone or mail
- Making outbound collection calls to debtors
- Negotiating payment by credit card, direct debit, transfer
- Establish repayment schedules, accounting statements
- Up-dating clients bank information
- Realized credit notes and invoices
- Customer account Lettering
- Customer Refund by transfer
- Manual Credit notes
- Preparing & sending claims letters campaigns
- Sending files to recovery agencies after putting them in Not Bookable
- Preparing and sending in the event productions for Bankruptcies
- Monitoring, interaction and coordination of collection agency
- Switching to bad debt customer transition provisions and reversals of provisions
- Full Tracking bad debt customers with general accounting
Who you are
- You speak Swedish, Danish & English or French or Spanish or Italian
- You have already worked 2 or 3 years in a similar position.
- A good speech, be at ease on the phone and strong interpersonal skills are essential for the operational part of this job. You know how to manage empathy and rigorous recovery.
- You must be comfortable with Excel.
- Also it is important analytical skills
- If you have experience in ERP
What can we offer
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Alex is part of the Places Team, which focuses on improving the quality of data on TripAdvisor’s site and working on back-end systems to ensure that information is useful and accurate.
Back to top