Business Improvement Analyst (12-month FTC)
Why this job is excellent:
TripAdvisor is looking to hire a Business Improvement Analyst in Oxford, UK, on a 12-month fixed term contract.You will drive CS product strategy through identifying, analyzing and implementing innovations that will improve operational efficiency and reduce overall volumes of contacts while improving the customer experience.
You will report to the Group Product Manager, Customer Operations and will have frequent and significant exposure to senior leadership across the TripAdvisor Global Operations team.
This role requires a highly analytical mind with the ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders and thrive in a highly matrixed environment.
What you'll do:
- Thorough analysis to identify opportunities to improve self-service, reduce incoming contacts and optimize customer service processes
- Liaise with the various business product teams to understand and drive business initiatives
- Work with the TAVR CS Management Team to develop business cases for key projects
- Provide timely insights and analytical support to different internal business stakeholders (including product, sales, supply, business development and finance teams) to support effective business decision-making
- Work with Reporting and Analytics team to analyse trends to support product or business-related initiatives.
- Assist with ad hoc queries and provide analytical support to our fast-growing business as it evolves
What we need from you:
- Extensive experience in an analytical role (ideal backgrounds include: a similar business analyst role at a web company, a data-based consulting role, or other data strategy type positions)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in an analytical field (math, economics, engineering, statistics, etc.), Master's Degree a plus
- Ability to work with large datasets and summarize findings in a clear format
- Experience in business process improvement
- Six-sigma certification is a plus
- Strong timemanagement/prioritizationskills and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to work independently, anticipate problems and suggest solutions
- Experience with Excel, a SQl client, BigQuery and Tableau
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Alex is part of the Places Team, which focuses on improving the quality of data on TripAdvisor’s site and working on back-end systems to ensure that information is useful and accurate.
Back to top