Business Development Sales Executive, Vacation Rentals
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Sales Executive to join our Inside Sales organization of Vacation Rentals. Our focus is engaging with our prospects and positioning our vacation rental solutions so that we can gain new customers and position TripAdvisor as the partner of choice for the hospitality industry.
As a Sales Executive at TripAdvisor, you will make outbound calls to designated prospects, engage in a consultative sales approach, demonstrate our business value and ultimately subscribe new customers to the solution. You will have access to training, processes and tools to support success in this role. The ideal candidate will have strong sales DNA, be results-driven, execution-focused and customer-oriented.
You are the right person for this role if you are proactive, motivated, organized, responsible and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. This role requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as effective relationship-building talents. Beyond that, we are seeking experience in territory management with deliverables every month as well as a strong background in sales with a track record of exceeding targets, preferably in telesales, new customer acquisition and/or business development.
- Manage designated pipeline and make outbound calls to our prospects
- Demonstrate the product, negotiate and close new business
- Consultatively position our product solutions, value proposition and benefit for business success
- Co-browse with our customers on-line to demonstrate the value proposition
- Modify customer engagement to overcome objections and win customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets monthly and quarterly on revenue, conversion number of new customers & other related KPIs
- Collaborate with Support and Account Management teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- 2-3 years sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Inside Sales, new customer acquisition and/or business development experience
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country covered
- Demonstrated sales aptitude (negotiation & closing) with relentlessly high standards
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on initiatives without constant supervision
- Territory and pipeline management experience using a CRM (Salesforce)
- Coachability, openness to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, TripAdvisor is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top