- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Part of TripAdvisor, TheFork is the leading European restaurant booking platform, providing an online and mobile service to internet users to find, select and book restaurants. TheFork also provides its restaurant partners with an integrated SaaS. This software helps restaurants maximize bookings, secure online bookings, compile customer records and ultimately reach their customers in a far more personalized manner. TheFork, headquartered in Paris with over 900 employees, is operating in 22 countries (France, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Portugal, Brazil and Australia) under the brands LaFourchette, Eltenedor, The Fork, and Dimmi.
We are always looking for passionate, data driven, user oriented and humble colleagues, ready to change an industry.
What you will do:
As part of our Sales team, reporting to the Sales Director, your role is to build a high-level relationship with new partner restaurants in Utrecht and the surrounding areas.
- You prospect restaurants on the basis of Marketing recommendations and appointments made for you by your partner Inside hunter.
- Depending on the type of restaurant and the product (TheFork Manager software and/or on TheFork site) you pitch and market our products in order to persuade the restaurant t to join our partner network, explaining the benefits of TheFork Manager software as a priority
- You will be responsible for dealing with any objections and questions from the restaurateur
- You will follow up, sometimes over the course of several meetings, any accounts that you have initiated up to closing
- You will also carry out door-to-door visits of suitable prospective restaurants which are difficult to reach by your partner Inside Hunter, or those which are of interest to you based on your knowledge of the local area.
- You ensure the sales of the entire range of TheFork products from promotions, to booking modules installed on the restaurant's site, photo packs, training etc.to these new clients.
Who you are:
- You must have 3-5 years' experience in sales, preferably in the restaurant business.
- Knowledge or experience of the restaurant industry would be a plus.
- You are an outgoing and result oriented hunter. You also are a team player.
- You are native Dutch AND fluent in English.
- We require a target driven, self-motivated, hardworking individual with good organizational skills & the desire to develop & grow with us.
- With a background in sales, you will have a strong business head and be known for your ability to persuade and convince.
- You will be dynamic, sales driven and have great interpersonal skills that will make you the best possible representative for TheFork to its new partners.
- Empathy and orientation towards customer.
- Strong communication, rapport and relationship building skills.
Back to top