B2B Product Marketing Manager
TripAdvisor is the world's largest online travel site, visited by 450+ million travelers each month, and our business - TripAdvisor Hotels - is a fascinating and ever-evolving part of the organization.
B2B Hotels is a very significant revenue generator for the business through our traditional Business Advantage product, recently launched Sponsored Placements product as well as through our Display & Auction businesses.
The B2B Product Marketing Manager will own the value proposition, messaging & positioning strategy for assigned products and will be a core contributor to the go-to-market strategy for each. You will also be an invaluable partner to colleagues in the Sales, Product & Marketing organizations - acting as the key Marketing liaison, ensuring all Hotels advertising products are delivered as effectively as possible to the marketplace, driving the most revenue possible from the outset and evaluating established metrics to deliver plans that enhance revenue performance over time.
What you'll do:
- Build tailored value propositions, messaging & positioning strategies for each product/persona and be a core contributor to the organization's go-to-market plans
- Collaborate closely on each product with stakeholders across a large, cross-functional team - from initial concept to launch to post-launch iterations
- Own content marketing strategy for each assigned product; build and execute plans to create self-service marketing and sales collateral to support launch
- Be the expert on the customer: Use internal knowledge, direct client feedback and third-party data to understand customer needs, requirements, purchase process, etc. and build personas that can be shared / utilized throughout the B2B Hotel organization
- Drive competitive research strategy & socialize learnings to broader organization
- Build strong relationships across the Hotel Solutions, Auction and Ad Solutions business lines to deliver cross-pillar go-to-market solutions as effectively as possible
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Bachelors' degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 5 to 7 years' work experience, with 4+ years in Product Marketing with a B2B technology company
- Experience building content marketing assets (articles, white papers, testimonials, etc.) & working in a WordPress-based CMS; experience translating content into numerous languages preferred
- Proven ability to work with an international Sales organization and identify / build collateral (demo decks, one pagers, etc.) that meet team go-to-market needs while also capturing more revenue
- Proficiency in prioritizing and multi-tasking in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong cross-team collaboration and relationship-building skills required
- Analytically-minded with past experience building business cases, cost/benefit analyses, etc.
- Experience analyzing a competitive landscape and identifying points of product differentiation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
- Growth hacking - Speed Wins!
- Ability to embrace & drive change - test and learn culture!
- Passion for the business and our partners
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Alex is part of the Places Team, which focuses on improving the quality of data on TripAdvisor’s site and working on back-end systems to ensure that information is useful and accurate.
Back to top