B2B Marketing – B2B CRM / Lead Gen Trainee
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 40,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 14 million monthly visits, 7 millions of opinions and more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark and Turkey. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
The Central B2B Marketing Team sets up communication and marketing action plans to increase the visibility of TheFork in order to acquire new restaurants, retain partner restaurants and cross sell services between TheFork and TripAdvisor. Based between Paris and Madrid, the team works for 11 countries.
Into the Central B2B Marketing Team, the main goals of the position is to assist the CRM and Lead Gen Project Managers by creating, planning and sending acquisition/retention campaigns to the restaurants using different communication channels. The job is based in Madrid and for a period of 6 months, starting from June 18.
What you will do
- Participate to the definition of the global communication plan.
- Participate to the different online marketing projects of the team as: Promotion of TripAdvisor Restaurants Products, Manage Summer Closure, Improvement of the Onboarding process for the new restaurant partners, Improvement of the nurturing program to increase the leads generate and support Account Manager and Sales with new communication tools.
- Manage and Coordinate Central Communication Campaigns across our 11 keys countries (email, sms, in-app messages)
- Support Local Communication Initiatives in collaboration with the local teams (local email, sms, in-app messages)
- Responsible for followin-up and reporting on the complete process of each campaign : goals, KPIs, message, segmentation, countries adaptation, tracking, validation and sending)
- Measure and monitor success of the campaigns to be able propose and define key improvement points.
Who you are
- In your 3th or 4th year of marketing, communication school or business school.
- Good writing and speaking skills in English and fluent in Spanish (Knowledge of other European languages is a plus - notably French, Italian, Dutch)
- Knowledge of any CRM and email marketing automation tool is a plus (Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot,...).
- Creative, curious, autonomous and proactive.
- Understanding of the restaurant industry is a plus.
What can we offer:
- International working environment
- Dining and leisure area
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
Back to top