B2b customer service with native level of Spanish and high level of English and French or Italian
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 40,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 15 million monthly visits, 8 millions of opinionsand more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, connects restaurants and diners via TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Under the direction of the B2B Customer Service Manager and the Supervisors, your mission will be as a Customer Service Representative, accompanier our clients: Restaurant owners and, or restaurant managers to managing their needs via giving them both technical support and guidance.
What you will do
To complete your mission you need to perform the following functions:
- Manage incidents via phone and email in about 70 % of your job.
- You will give technical support on our reservation and solve software-related incidents in about 30% of your job.
- Furthermore you will take out the required content changes Web-LaFourchette / eltenedor.es
Who you are
- Minimum one year proven experience as a Customer Service Representative. ( If you have some experience in the restaurant sector or similar areas is a big plus , but not a must)
- Spanish as native languageand very fluent level of French or Italian and English.
- Some technological knowledge and experience in a technical support environment will be considered as a plus
- Working knowledge of MS office ( excel, word )
- You are a good team player, but at the same time able to manage your own high volume of work. We like organized, dynamic person with high level of communication skills
- Empathic, guiding and pushy person
- Disciplined, energetic and ambitious
What can we Offer:
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
Back to top