Associate Product Manager, Tripadvisor China
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to assist in building out the travel planning and booking tools for TripAdvisor China. This is a great opportunity to work for the biggest traveler community in the world on products unique to the China travel market; aiming to help over 70 Million out-bound travelers in China enjoy a better trip around the world.
What You'll Do:
• As an Associate Product Manager, you will help to drive progress towards a specific team initiative by optimizing and defining new features for our mobile app and website.
• You will own your projects from end to end, capturing business requirements, defining product design and function, and evaluating performance along key business metrics.
• You will need to work with stakeholders across the engineering, design, marketing, operations and content teams to understand their constraints and make the appropriate trade-offs.
• You will need to research and understand Chinese travelers’ needs, as well as competitors’ innovations, and translate your findings into actionable insights.
What We Seek:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; MBA a plus.
• Highly detail-oriented with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects at a time.
• Excellent analytical skills, with a proven track record of using data to make effective decisions.
• Strong problem-solving skills. Able to diagnose the root cause of a problem and come to a resolution.
• Able to communicate effectively across offices, languages, and time zones. Must be a great team player who works well in collaborative situations.
• Fast learner – able to pick up new tools quickly.
• Fluent in both Mandarin Chinese and English.
Location: Needham, MA-Based
Back to top