Associate Product Manager
Why This Job is Excellent:
The Associate Product Manager will play a key role in delivering an easy to use, online bookable experience across all devices for TripAdvisor holidaymakers, focused on optimization of those experiences via test and learn methods. You must have a passion for product management, user experience, and emerging technology, with a laser focus on data and improving customer experiences. The associate will play a key role in meeting business conversion goals by optimization of the holidaymaker experiences via A/B testing. You will work with a global TripAdvisor Demand Product Team on testing and executing against defined roadmaps and how best to optimize the site based on desired outcomes. The Associate Product Manager must be self-motivated, with an ability to stay focused on defined objectives and key results.
The role requires a focus on data-driven decisions, a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the holidaymaker experience. The right candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and agile environment where people are collaborative, driven, enthusiastic, and not afraid to take risks.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct competitive analysis and benchmarking
- Research and understand customer needs
- Understand the needs of internal stakeholders
- Own and develop full business cases, including evaluation and recommendation of options
- Present key results to the business stakeholders within TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals
- Define and communicate scope, goals and objectives
- Project manage the implementation of your improvements from specifications to quality assurance.
What We Seek:
- 2-3 years’ experience of working in a product related role within e-commerce.
- Strong analytical skills and proven track record of defining and executing key analyses with minimal supervision
- Online consumer-facing project experience
- Content and localization knowledge is a bonus
- Experience managing cross-functional projects in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience with agile methodology is a bonus
- Understanding of information architecture and general user experience.
- A digital E-commerce, travel, or consumer/retail background is imperative.
Back to top