Associate Manager, Advertising Solutions
Why this job is excellent:
As Associate Manager on the Advertising Solutions team, you will combine your project management and analytical skills to deliver advertorial and hotel launch campaigns, EMEA campaign reporting as well as acting as a general support across the EMEA Advertising Solutions team. The Associate Manager reports to the Head of Advertising Solutions EMEA and will work in tandem with the Ad Solutions, Advertising Operations and Sales team to assist with sponsorship implementation, execution, in-market management, and reporting needs.
What you will do:
This position is based in London and is expected to work seamlessly with other TripAdvisor departments such as Sales, Ad Operations, IT, Product Development, Design, Marketing, and Engineering. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a combination of creative and production abilities alongside strong analytical and communication skills and a passion to extract insights and identify opportunities to enhance campaign reporting as our business continues to grow. This person has fluency with ad serving systems and performance metrics and the ability to translate data into trends, and build business case studies. He/she will be organized, articulate, possess strong quantitative skills, demonstrate knowledge of online media business and campaign reporting, take pride in their work, and deliver quality results. He/she will have experience of client-facing work, and know how to balance the pressures of client demands against internal requirements, to provide excellent, consistent customer service and problem solving.
* Manage the full execution of Advertorial and New Hotel Launch campaigns to client spec, including image editing, creation of tracking items, and coding in Content Management Systems.
* Work directly with clients to present the project structure and process, and to assist throughout.
* Assist the larger Advertising Solutions team as required with tasks on larger campaign implementation – to include creation of tracked links, translation request submissions, asset approvals, creating deliverable documents, image editing, research and editorial tasks.
* Work with Ad Solutions Managers to generate campaign performance reporting with detailed analysis of key metrics & delivery
* Collaborate with TripAdvisor’s Ad Operations team to monitor the status and performance of display advertising campaigns to ensure proper functionality, targeting, tracking, and impression delivery
* Collaborate with Advertising Solutions Managers to create internal and client facing post-campaign wrap report presentations; identify historical trends through visual charts and graphs, evaluate results, provide analysis, and recommendations for future sponsorships
* Maintain a master calendar of all campaigns reporting schedules to provide visibility to conflicting deadlines
* Work within tight timelines and execute on multiple reports or projects at any given time
What we need from you:
* BS/BA degree, with online media business experience
* Experience of coding in HTML is essential to this role
* Experience of using Content Management Systems is highly desirable
* Photoshop skills are a plus
* Client-facing experience is a must, managing fast paced projects
* Experience working with DoubleClick (DFP, DFA, DSM) and Google Analytics reporting tools
* Excellent, demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
* Experienced in campaign management and reporting
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
* Knowledge of online media, marketing and advertising is required
* General computer skills are fundamental to this role as is numeracy
* Must possess strong teamwork sills and ability to work independently and under pressure
* Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
* Cross-functional experience, including interacting directly with market research, design, product and engineering teams
* Ability to work under pressure and with a variety of moving parts
* Non-stop passion for, and curiosity about, new and innovative digital solutions and data (aggregation, measurement, analysis, etc.)
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top