TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 50,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 18 million monthly visits, 11 millions of opinions and more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, connects restaurants and diners via TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Under the Head of Billing & Collection Director, The international Credit Collector Manager & the Accountant receivable based in Barcelona, you will ensure the daily booking of payments for various countries, customer refunds, the transfer and follow-up of files in collection agencies, the preparation and follow-up of SEPA Direct Debit campaigns and the alignment between the entries made in the ERP and the bank:
What you will do:
- Daily reception customer payments on the ERP (Cash transfers, exceptional direct debit, credit cards, payments from collection agencies, agents or liquidators)
- Customer conciliations
- Customer Refund by transfer
- Manual Credit notes
- Preparation and monthly bookings Direct Debit
- Receiving, recording and monitoring the rejection of Direct debit
- Sending files to recovery agencies after putting them in Not Bookable
- Preparing and sending in the event productions for Bankruptcies
- Monitoring, interaction and coordination of collection agency
- Switching to bad debt customer transition provisions and reversals of provisions
- Full Tracking bad debt customers with general accounting
- Reconciliation on accounts with bank statements all the days of each month before accounting closed period
Who you are:
- You are graduated in Finance or ADE or similar. You have already worked 2 or 3 years in a similar position.
- You speak Spanish & English or Italian.
- You must be comfortable with Excel.
- Also it is important analytical skills
- If you have experience in ERP
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)
Back to top