Account Operations Executive
Account Operations Executive
We are looking for an Account Operations Executive to join our Key Accounts Operations Team. In this role the successful candidate will implement, maintain and troubleshoot advertising link campaigns. This role is both internal and external client facing.
- Working closely with engineering, account management and external partners to facilitate new campaign set up and maintenance, as well as ongoing resolution of technical issues related to advertising link campaigns.
- Be a “Super-user” of all the tools used by the Account Management Team.
- Identify areas for ongoing process and productivity improvements related to the role and make recommendations to improve efficiencies for TripAdvisor and its partners.
- Implement new link campaigns or modify existing ones using proprietary campaign management tools. Main campaign aspects include bid feed and campaign configuration, link tracking setup, feed processing support, campaign troubleshooting.
- Provide technical support to clients, account managers and other cross-functional teams who experience issues relating to:
- Campaign URLs and tracking
- Content and bid feed processing & data matching
- API integrations testing for real-time hotel availability and rates
- Client data internal and external reporting
- Pixel implementations
- Work with Engineering to identify and fix tool bugs as well campaign related issues that cannot be addressed by the Account Operations team.
- Facilitate the resolution of external or internal account management requests by escalating to the appropriate cross-functional teams.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in business administration, marketing or related field.
- 1+ year experience in Operations support or analyst role
- Ability to manage complex technical issues and communicate them to both non-technical and technical audiences.
- Great attention to detail when working on all aspects of partners campaigns is a core requirement.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to demonstrate creative problem-solving approach with a methodological and analytical mind. Distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information.
- Ability to analyze large volumes of Excel data and identify trends and patterns with minimum guidance.
- Ability to review processes and make informed recommendations to improve our proprietary tools and exchange of information.
- Knowledge of URL structures and tracking implementations with web analytics providers such as TagMan, Double Click, Google Analytics etc.
- Previous experience of working with API integrations (API specifications, identifying on-site problems), is highly desirable.
- Independent, autonomous individual with the ability to manage their own workload based on priorities determined with manager.
- Advanced Excel skills are required for this role.
- Basic knowledge of software interaction programs (API) required.
- Previous experience working with CRM systems would be advantageous.
- A familiarity and knowledge of online media strongly preferred.
- A team player who can support and assist other team members in a proactive manner.
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Flexible, open to change and new ways of working; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly.
- Grasps the essence of new information; recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development; seeks feedback.
- Exhibits integrity though fair and ethical behavior towards others; and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment.
- Treats colleagues and partners with respect: considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people.
- Can be relied upon to ensure that projects within areas of specific responsibility are completed in a timely manner, and acknowledges mistakes, learns from those events and is able to move forward productively.
- Ability to balance time to market with a solution and make the right trade-offs along the way
Strong analytical skills: understands and utilizes metrics relevant to role.
- Clear communication through expression of facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner.
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business.
Back to top