Account Manager Germany - Tripadvisor Restaurant Solution
Tripadvisor, the world's largest travel platform, helps nearly 460 million travelers each month* make every trip their best trip. Travelers across the globe use the Tripadvisor site and app to browse more than 830 million reviews and opinions of 8.6 million accommodations, restaurants, experiences, airlines and cruises. Whether planning or on a trip, travelers turn to Tripadvisor to compare low prices on hotels, flights and cruises, book popular tours and attractions, as well as reserve tables at great restaurants. Tripadvisor, the ultimate travel companion, is available in 49 markets and 28 languages.
Tripadvisor is growing fast! And as a result of that, we are constantly looking for top professionals to join our multinational sales team in Barcelona.
What you will do:
- Manage a Portfolio of restaurants
- On-board new restaurants by activating or helping to activate some product features that have been purchased
- Organize calls and email communication with our customers in a programmatic coverage-based approach to support them to adopt and implement our solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing TA customers by providing guidance and assistance and providing necessary education to promote the value and benefits of our Solutions to enable business success.
- Generate incremental revenue by systematic upselling Tripadvisor subscriptions, Identify cross-sell opportunities for Tripadvisor and TheFork solutions and win back customers through our re-subscription activity
- Modify customer engagement skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Distribute promotional materials to existing customers
- Triage appropriate queries to Customer Services
- Support customers through any credit card fails during contracts
- Work together with rest of sales teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
Who you are:
- Native German and good level of English
- 1 years sales / account management experience in telesales or customer support experience in B2B online environment and / or leisure-hospitality-restaurant industry.
- Result-driven, acting like an owner on the revenue growth per territory
- Excellent prospection and sales skills, a business development experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Excellent negotiation, customer service, nurturing, educating and communications skills
- Experienced at building effective customer relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country/ies covered
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Exhibits integrity through fair and ethical behavior towards other and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Problem-solving skills
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.
Looking for more info on what it feels like to work in TheFork? Click HERE!
And for sure do not hesitate to visit our Welcome to the Jungle page!
We´re looking forward hearing from you!
Back to top