Senior Product Designer
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
At TripActions, “It’s all about the user. All of them.” We’re passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they’re going.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer for our EMEA headquarters based in Amsterdam. You will be part of a cross-functional product team made of a product manager, frontend and backend engineers. Together you’ll work on innovative features and improvements to the product for our users. As a Senior Product Designer in a global team, you will lead and drive large projects of high impact.
As a Senior member, you will be leading the vision for your product area alongside your product and engineering counterparts. We expect you to deeply understand what the needs of our users are and what drives them. And that you continuously find ways to meet our user needs.
What you’ll do
- Connect with users and understand what drives them and how they operate;
- Uncover multiple ways to solve a problem;
- Contribute to product requirements alongside product managers;
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications;
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, screen flows, and prototypes;
- Partner with User Research and Data Science throughout the design and development process to research studies and experiments
- Design beautiful, intuitive products.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of extensive UX/UI design experience with experience designing complex applications
- You’ve designed and shipped product experiences for international audiences.
- High proﬁciency tools like: Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle, and After Effects;
- Candidates that collaborate with product management and engineering to balance the right decisions for the product with the right choices for the users.
- You embrace complexity and ambiguity with a proven record of designing and shipping top-notch solutions within these constraints.
- You have excellent communication skills and can effectively bring various stakeholders to the same vision and objectives.
- Highly skilled in typography, color systems, and layout.
- Collaborative mindset - you thrive in cross-functional environments to craft innovative product interface solutions.
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and resilient in the face of challenges.
Back to top