Senior Manager, Total Rewards
- Palo Alto, CA
We’re building out our People team to ensure we continue to be one of the best places to work and deliver an amazing experience to our employees around the globe! Our Senior Manager of Total Rewards owns a huge part of that experience, ensuring our total rewards strategy continues to support our culture and growth. We’re looking for someone to join the team to lead the charge on all things compensation and benefits as well as our other rewards programs. We realize our employees drive our success and look to ensure our total rewards strategy matches the value we place on our employees!
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic total rewards professional with a knack for getting things done. They will also know how to apply solid knowledge of compensation data analysis to provide meaningful insights to compensation-related decisions, programs, and toolsets. The ideal candidate thrives in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Design, develop, and execute on a comprehensive global total rewards strategy that aligns with our culture and business strategy and allows us to attract, retain, and motivate top talent
- Partner with the executive team to ensure our programs align with our strategic objectives and support our culture
- Create scalable processes and programs that support our rapid growth while continuing to deliver an incredible employee experience.
- Design and maintain our new job catalog with a focus on creating clean structures including leveling
- Work with Talent Acquisition to benchmark positions and develop competitive total rewards packaging including base, variable pay, and equity
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of compensation tools and systems that will allow us to scale
- Ensure pay practices are compliant with US Federal and State requirements and for each country in which we operate
- Develop and manage our benefits programs including leaves, insurance, retirement, etc.
- Analyze compensation and benefits practices in relation to all of our local markets and propose changes to remain competitive
- Own the communications strategy and plan for compensation and benefits, ensuring our employees understand all that’s being offered
- 6+ years of experience designing compensation and benefits programs, ideally at rapidly growing, global companies (with a focus on compensation)
- Experience building and implementing comprehensive global compensation and benefits programs
- Comfortable and excited to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to drive consensus and engagement across a wide variety of stakeholders in multiple parts of the business
- Data-driven with a strong ability to analyze data, turning data into insights and action plans aligned with company goals
Back to top