Senior iOS Engineer, Core
- Palo Alto, CA
TripActions is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until it is safe to return to office.
At TripActions, “It’s all about the user. All of them.” We’re passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they’re going.
We are looking for a passionate Senior iOS Engineer to lead the design and development of core product features and services that power the TripActions app used by thousands of travellers on a daily basis.
Learn More About Our Teams:
Engineers at TripActions are user-obsessed and work with the latest technologies to push our travel platform forward. The Admin, Chat and Trains teams are located in Amsterdam. The Admin team is responsible for creating a flexible Policy & Approval product and state of the art Reporting & Dashboards to give our customers full and deep insights into what is happening with their travel program. Then we have the Trains team whose mission is to create an outstanding train product that our travellers love. While the Chat team is connecting our travellers with our travel agents when they need them in the most efficient & effective ways possible.
The role: You’ll be at the center of focus at a hungry mobile-first startup. We are scaling our mobile development team and are looking for IOS engineers to own and help build out our vision of a new way to travel.
- Re-imagine how people travel
- Quickly implement and iterate on new and innovative ideas
- Collaborate with designers and engineers
- Analyze and optimize UI for quality, efficiency, and performance
- Live and breathe beautiful mobile experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years writing, releasing, maintaining iOS code
- Strong expertise in Swift
- Deep understanding of iOS SDK
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and profiling tools
- Ability to recognize and implement modern product design
- Solid understanding of JSON, REST and other similar web services
- Currently, have apps deployed on the iOS App Store
- An undeniable passion for travel
Back to top