At TripActions, “It’s all about the user. All of them.” We’re passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they’re going.
We are looking for passionate Senior Backend Engineers to lead design and development of core product features and services that power the TripActions app used by thousands of travelers on a daily basis. You will work closely with a set of talented engineers, product managers, designers and data scientists to identify customer needs and build innovative solutions to solve them.
This position is based out of headquarters in Palo Alto, CA.
- Strong programming skills and CS fundamentals combined with 6+ years of experience building products
- Deep architecture and API design skills to build core services and new product features
- Strong sense of ownership demonstrated through shipping production-quality code equipped with testing, monitoring and documentation
- Passion for solving problems and learning new tools and technologies
- Excellent communication skills working with stakeholders and domain experts across the company to design solutions to user problems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Java, AWS and/or distributed systems is a plus
- Prior experience working at startups and/or on consumer-facing products