At TripActions, “It’s all about the user. All of them.” We’re passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they’re going.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Back-End Engineer to lead the design and development of core product features and services that power the TripActions app used by thousands of travellers on a daily basis.
Learn More About Our Teams:
Engineers at TripActions are user-obsessed and work with the latest technologies to push our travel platform forward. Amsterdam is the home for our Admin, Chat and Trains teams. The Admin team is responsible for creating a flexible Policy & Approval product and state of the art Reporting & Dashboards to give our customers full and deep insights into what is happening with their travel program. Our Trains team's mission is to create an outstanding train product that our travellers love. While the Chat team is connecting our travellers with our travel agents when they need them in the most efficient & effective ways possible. As we grow we are adding more teams to the Amsterdam location.
What You’ll Do:
- Designing and implementing APIs and core services
- Developing models and business logic
- Building out newly enabled product features
- Ensure the quality of the features you built, follow-up on usage/issues post release.
- Collaborate with product team, designers and other engineers
What We’re Looking For:
- Excellent in Java (6+ years experience)
- Experience with Spring Framework (3+ years).
- Experience with Hibernate or similar ORM technologies (3+ years)