Vice President of Marketing and Business Development
TRIOSE is a nationwide non-asset based logistics management firm that drives to continually set the industry standard for providing world-class logistics management services for hospitals, health systems, and health care networks. TRIOSE accomplishes this by providing innovative products, services and solutions that meet all of our client's logistics requirements by providing visibility of information, actionable and measurable results and control of the logistics processes.
The Vice President of Marketing and Business Development is responsible for research, development, design, testing, launch and support of new services based upon the company's strategic plan. Additionally, will be responsible for developing and leading Channel Partnership , Sales Support, Marketing and Service Line Subject Matter Experts.
TRIOSE headquarters is located in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. This position would work out of this office.
You'd be having fun doing this and more throughout the week:
- Developing services lines to launch to customers.
- Assists in the preparation of the business development plan.
- Supports the development and implementation of the service development strategy and ensures alignment with the company's vision.
- Understands and analyzes user trends and business issues to balance the strategies of the two.
- Uses market intelligence and analyzes the market to understand the unmet needs, competitors, market trends and overall strategy to guide the life cycle of the product line.
- Launches new products / services and releases and supports the implementation.
- Assists in the brand development and interacting with stakeholders to get product feedback and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Supports sales leadership in pursuing strategic sales opportunities.
- Drives development of marketing strategies that create demand for our products and be responsible for product level branding, messaging and positioning.
- Prepares proposals for new products and services and large opportunities.
- Assists in the development of customer contract language and contract terms.
We need you to have these competencies:
- Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to get things done, and solve problems strategically.
- Proven project management experience and using project management to plan, track, execute and communicate the progress of projects.
- Ability to relate to technical teams and customers.
- Proven ability to manage direct and cross functional teams in a positive and collaborative leadership style.
Willing and able to travel up to 50% and as needed to support customer and sales related events.
You also need these qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or related field is preferred.
- Health Care Supply Chain and 3PL Services, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven strategic aptitude and ability to work with senior management.
- Effective communication skills are required.
- Strong project management and analytical skills are required.
- Experience as a market and/or product manager within a product leadership team, a plus.
- 5 - 7 years product marketing or project management experience is preferred.
Back to top