Vendor Implementation Coordinator.
The Vendor Implementation Coordinator is responsible for both the growth and maintenance of the inbound managed freight program for our clients. This position works under the direction of the Vendor Implementation Supervisor. You will be interacting with outside clients and vendors to effectively maximize utilization of TRIOSE’s programs and services. You’d be having fun doing this and more throughout the week:
- Launches, maintains, and increases inbound freight program utilization.
- Communicates with client’s vendors to obtain vendor specific data such as account numbers or Sales Executive contact information.
- Reviews client freight expense data and status reports for clients on a regular basis to determine client level of utilization of freight management program and identify opportunities for growth.
- Monitors client accounts to ensure a high level of compliance of implemented vendors.
- Works with Vendor Relations Support and Vendor Specialists to receive, record, and manage vendor data including: contact method, handling fees, ability to participate, etc.
- Researches contact information for new vendors, effectively using all internal and external resources, including but not limited to Vendor Masters, TRIOSE Vendor Profiles, TRIOSE Fax Contacts, internet research, and direct vendor contact.
You also need these qualifications:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in an office environment.
- Must have excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills including telephone communication.
- Must have strong problem solving, analytical, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Occasional travel as required, primarily limited to local travel during business hours.
Back to top