Sales Support Coordinator
Qualifications: Bachelors degree in a business related major to include management, marketing or sales or 3 years minimum of comparable experience Health Care or related Industry experience a plus. A proven track-record in building strong business success. Knowledge of procurement, contracting, supply chain logistics and materials management, a plus. Candidate must have computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Experience with developing a sales pipeline and use of CRM, a plus. Demonstrate administrative and customer service skills. Must have effective listening skills, positive attitude, and strong follow-up and organizational skills. Performs efficiently and be adaptable with effective administrative skills. Previous inside or outside sales experience a plus. Ability to work independently as well as with a team. Willing and able to travel locally and nationally up to 20% of the time.
Job Summary: The Sales Support Coordinator assists in generating client leads, increasing the number of customers, answers client queries and preparing sales documentation. This position supports the sales team and provides an important link between the salesperson and the client. Reports to the VP of Sales in a challenging and competitive environment, processing sales-related paperwork, arranging appointments for sales executives to visit new customers.
Nature & Scope: The Sales Support Coordinator supports the Sales Team. This position handles incoming calls and correspondence, alerts the Sales Executives to any pertinent issues, arranges conference calls and appointments for the sales team, assist with or supply presentations and/or product information needed by the Sales Executives for prospect and customer meetings. This position works with regular exercise of independent judgement and has no supervisory responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Customer Service
- Assists Sales Executives and Client Service Representatives in conducting business reviews via conference calls upon request.
- Assists in making proactive contact with current customers with specific topics of opportunity and interest upon request
- Provides support on implementation calls upon request
- Assists in handling customer requests
- Maintains good customer relations on an as needed basis
- Answers customer inquiries on an as needed basis
- Participates in Implementation and Client Services department meetings
- Facilitates implementation calls with new clients as needed and directed
- Maintains growth in existing base of business
- Assists the Sales Executives in lead generation
- Reaches target prospects and generates qualified leads
- Processes new sales leads
- Keeps track of sales targets
- Responsible for telemarketing and inside sales campaigns
- Manages and maintains sales reference documentation and storage online
4. Reporting and Administrative Support
- Responsible for sales report, sales metrics, and CRM updates
- Supports pricing review and validation
- Responsible for Business Partner Reporting
- Ensures sales and marketing documentation is provided consistently across the organization
- Meeting planning for National meetings, Training sessions, Sales Meetings, and any other meetings as assigned.
5. Process Management and Administration
- Manage contract administration process
- Manage Value Proposal process and works through its entirety: proposal review, creation, completion, distribution
- Manages the RFP/RFI process and works through its entirety: proposal review, creation, completion, distribution
- Ability to analyze complex situations
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Ability to coordinate sales priorities across all company departments.
- Willing and able to work evenings and weekends based upon the prospect / customer requirements.
- Independent and proactive
- Promotes positive ongoing relations with all clients, customers, staff and non-clients in representing the company.
- Up to 20% travel locally and nationally as required.
- Works in a professional office environment.
Meet Some of TRIOSE's Employees
Lauren manages the Billing Department to ensure all documents go out on time. She also monitors service quality and billing processes to keep clients in the loop.
Back to top