Sales Support Coordinator
The Sales Support Coordinator assists in generating client leads, increasing the number of customers, answers client queries and preparing sales documentation. This position supports the sales team and provides an important link between the salesperson and the client. Reports to the VP of Sales in a challenging and competitive environment, processing sales-related paperwork, arranging appointments for sales executives to visit new customers.
This position is primarily based in our Wyomissing, PA office in a professional office environment, with the potential to travel up to 20% of time, as necessary
You’d be having fun doing this and more throughout the week:
• Assists Sales Executives and Client Service Representatives in conducting business reviews via conference calls upon request.
• Assists in making proactive contact with current customers with specific topics of opportunity and interest upon request
• Maintains growth in existing base of business
• Assists the Sales Executives in lead generation
• Reaches target prospects and generates qualified leads
• Processes new sales leads
• Responsible for sales report, sales metrics, and CRM updates
• Supports pricing review and validation
• Responsible for Business Partner Reporting
• Additional duties as assigned
We need you to have these skills and abilities:
• Ability to analyze complex situations
• Ability to manage time effectively.
• Willing and able to work evenings and weekends based upon the prospect / customer requirements.
• Independent and proactive
• Promotes positive ongoing relations with all clients, customers, staff and non-clients in representing the company.
You also need these qualifications:
• Bachelors degree in a business related major to include management, marketing or sales or 3 years minimum of comparable experience is required
• Health Care or related Industry experience a plus
• Knowledge of procurement, contracting, supply chain logistics and materials management, a plus.
• Must have effective listening skills, positive attitude, and strong follow-up and organizational skills.
Back to top