Region Account Manager
This is a remote position that would cover any one of the following regions: South East, South Central, West, or Central.
The Region Account Manager is responsible for the account management, growth, and stability of current clients. This position is responsible to build and maintain multi-level relationships with key individuals and to promote and sell TRIOSE products and services offerings outside of the Hospital Freight Management (HFM) program.
This position requires honesty, straight-forward, hardworking, detail oriented, deadline driven and a self-motivated operations professional. Able to manage multiple requirements, determine and set priorities, and be flexible in achieving outcomes. Must have the ability to develop, implement and execute and effective region account territory plan. Manage in a multi-state geography, 50%+ time for travel is required and must own reliable transportation.
You’d be having fun doing this and more throughout the week:
- Insures that committed account performance objectives and value commitments are met.
- Performs thorough data analysis of accounts for increased program utilization and optimization.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account objectives and customer expectations.
- Conducts presentations and education that promotes the image of the company as a leader in the health care and hospital logistics marketplace.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Follows up on results of Implementation and Business reviews to ensure client requirements have been met
- Prepares client Implementation Review and Business Reviews by collecting and analyzing client data, vendor information, and other pertinent data to support or promote the value proposition to our clients
- Actively pursues added services opportunities with existing clients
You also need these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s, advanced degree, or equivalent experience is required.
- 3-5 years of account management experience or selling solutions is a must
- Previous experience interfacing with clients, vendors, and customer organizations at all levels from staff level, middle management, Director, up through “C” suite executives required
- Experience in region account planning and execution required
- Advanced knowledge of and experience working with hospital and health system management, procurement, Group Purchasing Organizations, hospital suppliers, contracting and materials management a plus
- Background and experience in selling solutions in Hospital Freight Management, Courier Management, Supply Chain Consulting, Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Services, to hospitals, health systems and healthcare networks, a plus
- Knowledge of supply chain logistics is a plus.
- Demonstrates professionalism and effective interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
Meet Some of Triose's Employees
Program Performance Representative
Jennifer teams up with vendors to ensure they use Triose processes and tools as efficiently as possible while maintaining compliance. She makes sure people save time and maximize outcomes.
Back to top