Recognized as a leader in healthcare logistics management, TRIOSE, Inc., Reading, Pa., has recently completed its merger with Predicata, East Providence, RI. Predicata is an innovative data analytic solutions company that helps healthcare clients reduce supply cost, mitigate risk, and improve quality of care.
Predicata is excited to add an Operations Analyst to the team.
The Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting Predicata’s project managers and clients.
This position is primarily based in Predicata’s East Providence, RI in a professional office environment, with the minimum local travel.
You’d be having fun doing this and more throughout the week:
- Collecting project requirements and supporting successful implementation in diverse healthcare environments
- Supporting projects within the established scope, timeline and budget using standard project management methodology
- Supporting the creation of a project portfolio and associated documentation including project scope statements and project plans
- Managing issues to resolution including escalation
- Providing leadership assistance to project teams
- Coordinating activities and communicating project status with project team members, vendors and senior level executives
- Analyzing large data sets and communicate with vendors to help correct customer data held in their ERP and other clinical systems
We need you to have these skills and abilities:
- Strong leadership, communication, change management and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, organizational abilities and analytical competency
- Demonstrated work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct
- General understanding of both clinical and non-clinical operations
You also need these qualifications:
- 0-2 years of experience within the Healthcare industry and specifically hospital clinical and non-clinical operations and Healthcare IT
- PMP certification a plus
- Experience managing operations and process improvement projects employing process improvement approaches and project management standards
- Experience with ERP and or EMR systems (Lawson, PeopleSoft, Epic, SAP)
Meet Some of Triose's Employees
EVP Business Development
Gerry handles the go-to market strategy, which includes everything from advertising to account management. His main goal is pushing Triose toward more innovative products and services for healthcare clients.
Back to top