This position is primarily based in our Wyomissing office in a professional office environment, with the potential to travel up to 20% of time, as necessary.
The Logistics Manager is responsible for the leadership, growth, and maintenance of our logistic team as well as those relationships with our clients as it relates to Logistics services.
You’d be having fun doing this throughout the week:
- Manages and seeks opportunities to strengthen relationships with TRIOSE Sales team
- Identifies and acts on opportunities to grow volume and profitability of Freight Services business
- Manages Carrier relations including carrier reviews to ensure carriers are meeting specified pricing, quality and service level requirements
- Supervises and resolves and large freight billing issues
- Works with Logistics Coordinator, Freight Services to establish pricing guidelines
- Works with clients on customer service issues to quickly facilitate a satisfactory resolution
- Additional duties as assigned
We need you to have these skills and abilities:
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Effective interpersonal communication both verbally and in writing
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, time management and confidentiality
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Works with occasional supervision with frequent exercise of independent judgment
- Maintains positive working relationships with all internal and external customers
You also need these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree preferred. High School Diploma required
- Minimum 4 years work experience in an office environment. Healthcare or logistics experience is a plus
- Management / Leadership skills and experience preferred
- Must have advanced computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Requires effective verbal and written communication skills including telephone communication
- Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have a high a level of interpersonal skills and customer service skills
Meet Some of Triose's Employees
Program Performance Representative
Jennifer teams up with vendors to ensure they use Triose processes and tools as efficiently as possible while maintaining compliance. She makes sure people save time and maximize outcomes.
Back to top